Saturday, January 24, 2009

Where to go.

Presently I work 3rd shift for a security company in downtown Boston. The job is slow and more than a little boring. It pays okay, but not great and I don't really like the people I work with or for. I have no problem with most of them I just know that I'll never speak to them out side of work. I don't have a college degree, and I guess I want to go back but I don't know what I'd major in. I have no big huge career dreams or anything of the sort. I miss Alabama at times but I'm relatively happy here, especially because it's so different. I felt suffocated in that tiny town for too long, but now I'm in a huge city and it's not really that different. I don't really have any friends, other than Danny who I live with. I don't really do much besides go to work and come home. Watch television and sleep. I'm not unhappy or anything, I'm just bored with my life I guess. I really need to figure out where I'm going from here, or where I want to go. I desperately need to meet new people and live a little. Any ideas?

No comments:

Post a Comment