Thursday, April 2, 2009

More Me, Less Suck

So, not that anyone but Elly would notice, but I got a new template. Confession #1 of so many: There is no love lost between me and technology. But I figured it out and I like this so much better.
Last post edit: DaN not DaD urged me to take the test. Just thought I'd clear that up.
Updates:
~My father, my stepmother, and my little brother will be here late Friday night and will stay until Sunday morning! Yay for family.
~Still haven't gotten my period or worked up enough nerve to pee on another stick or make a DR appointment. Send encouragement this way if you've any to spare.
~I hate my job. Like, alot. Not that this is new, I just haven't said it in awhile.
~Dan shaved his goatee! I've been wanting to see him without facial hair since I met him and through a combination of him botching his DIY trim job and shameless begging his face is now hair free. He looks 12. I'm not even kidding, he seriously looks younger than I do even though he's 11 years older. That's messed up.
Sorry about all the absolute randomness but that's just what it is today ya know?
All of my love,
~M

3 comments:

  1. Haha, I definitely noticed! :) The new template looks good! And you never know whose reading. It took me ages to figure out that the best way to get readers was to comment on all the blogs I was lurking on and let them know I was around :)

    And oh! Be brave. There's nothing like dancing around like a mad man with a stick in your hand that has only ONE line on it. And I think it's better to know either way - if you ARE then I think your options run out at 12 weeks. Best to spend that time knowing and planning than wondering and hoping, you know? Or at least I think so. Luck, hey! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for reading my blog -- it's lovely to have you :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Elly You're completely right. I'm going to use that stick very soon. And to be honest, I'm hoping for two lines. I just figured that out today.

    @Desiree Thank you so much for visiting mine! Hope you come back soon.

    ReplyDelete