Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Ok, I give.

So, it's been an eventful few days to say the least.
I took another pregnancy test Saturday night and it was negative. But I still haven't gotten my period. So i'm confused. I don't get it. I'm going to make a doctor's appointment. I need some answers!!
I fell down the stairs at work and got a concussion. I'm much better now, but oww...
I just found out that Maddie Spohr passed away. I didn't know her or her parents but I read their blog http://www.thespohrsaremultiplying.com/ It's down right now, due to traffic I believe, but their story is heartbreaking and they're in my thoughts. They're asking for donations to March of Dimes in leiu of flowers.
Other than that, not much is going on. I've been working alot. I'm working 16 hours today.
Still trying to get the laptop up and going. I'll post more when I can think of something to say.
~M

1 comment:

  1. Oh no! Concussion completely sucks! I've had concussion three times (two were snowboarding related, the third as me being an uncoordinated ASS who managed to trip over her own feet and smash her head on concrete). Hope you feel better :)

    ReplyDelete